Saturday 24 August 2013

Paris!

Well hello there...

Yes, I have been an incredibly crap blogger for the past two months, I have missed style challenges, missed perfect OOTD opportunities and just generally missed connecting with all the fashion blogger lovelies.

So anyhoo, I have been meaning to do this post for over a month now, I had an opportunity to travel to Paris for work back in July and seeing as I had never been to Paris before, I thought I would use the opportunity to see the sights! Enjoy the pics x

What's a trip to Paris without checking out the original Chanel store! 




The wonderful pont des arts with the padlocks 

Of course hubs and I had to add our own mark! 

Skirt: ASOS Curve
Shirt: ASOS Curve
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: ASOS 


T shirt: H&M
Skirt: Primark

Why can't the London underground sign look this edgy! 

A mini orchestra in the metro, you know, just because...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading your messages! x