Sunday 17 February 2013

Simple look with SimplyBe

Hello out there!

Tonight my husband and I met up with the fam for a spot of dinner.

Over the past few months I have been wearing my ASOS Curve leather jacket to death, so I thought it was high time to give it a rest and try something new.

Luckily, as I was browsing the SimplyBe website, I noticed that they were still selling the Grazia leather sleeve jacket which I have been lusting after forever! As I saw the dreaded words, "low in stock" I snapped it up quicker that you can say Jim Robinson!

 I kept the overall outfit fairly simply adding a pop of colour with a scarf I got from ASOS back in 2009.

Coat: SimplyBe (still available here) Shirt: H&M+ Leggings: H&M Shoes: Primark Bag: Prada Scarf:ASOS

Thanks for reading!

C xx

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Especially with that scarf. The last coat I bought from SimplyBe had sleeves that started really, really low.. like at my waist. Made me sad to send it back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading your messages! x